Sunday, February 4, 2024
HOME!!!
The doctor let us leave about 5:30pm today! Eric had almost 24 hours of the oral antibiotic and is doing just fine! We are so happy to be able to sleep in our own beds tonight. Eric is still neutropenic so won't be able to go to school until I talk to his regular doctor. However, I'm still planning on him going on his class field trip on Thursday. Here's hoping it snows at Grouse this week so the kids can actually go snowshoeing š¤
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Week of Sept 27
I can't believe it's October already. Missing all of August in the outside world continues to mess me up. Eric ended up having a pr...
-
No more sugar coating; this Christmas break has sucked pretty bad. Eric was supposed to have an appointment at clinic today; however, we en...
-
Yesterday in the clinic when Eric was asked about his Christmas, he said it was amazing, I was sure relieved (and surprised) to hear that be...
-
Great news! Eric has been extubated and no longer has a breathing tube! It was so wonderful to hear his voice again. He is doing well and wa...

No comments:
Post a Comment