Eric remains stable so we can still go on our trip to Disney World. We are going to focus on that and worry about next steps when we return. We leave a week today!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Update Aug 14
Great news! Eric has been extubated and no longer has a breathing tube! It was so wonderful to hear his voice again. He is doing well and wa...
-
No more sugar coating; this Christmas break has sucked pretty bad. Eric was supposed to have an appointment at clinic today; however, we en...
-
Yesterday in the clinic when Eric was asked about his Christmas, he said it was amazing, I was sure relieved (and surprised) to hear that be...
-
I can't go into detail right now, but I did want to provide a quick update. Eric was admitted to the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU...

No comments:
Post a Comment